What Is Post-Normal

On a subconscious level, Post-Normal is my personal rejection of all the unhealthy, mass-produced, counter-productive, and outright dangerous practices of mainstream society today. It is my deep-seated reaction to help anyone who finds themselves in my prior situation by encouraging them to avoid all the landmines that I stepped on. And it is my obsession to help Build A Better You.

In the real world, Post-Normal provides Coaching Services to new and existing athletes. Or anyone looking to achieve specific goals. Or improve on specific abilities. I work with individuals and groups to take a methodical, measurable, reproducible, and skills-based approaching to achieve fitness goals, improve happiness and introduce an overall better quality of life.

If you’re curious about some of the techniques and habits I developed to take myself from an over-weight, pre-hypertensive, pre-diabetic, lethargic computer dork to a lean, agile endurance athlete, you can browse the articles. I write about the various nutrition, performance, and recovery methods I used. As well as new ones I’m trying to implement. Add your voice, offer your advice, raise your concerns, or ask questions. I appreciate your time and input. I didn't always get these things right the first time, or the second. But I kept moving forward until I found what actually works. And I share it with you. 

If you’re a new triathlete or fitness athlete and need a race plan or training plan customized for your specific goals, Contact me and let’s get started! From sprint triathlons to a full Ironman distance event, 5Ks to full marathons, Warrior Dashes to Spartan Super Beasts, we can come up with a plan to get you there.

Maybe you just want to improve your nutrition? Maybe you want to lose some weight? Maybe you need to improve your over-all wellness? We can plan that out, too. I won’t promise that it will be quick, Or easy. But if you have a goal that relates to your fitness or your health and you need help to reach that goal, Contact me! We can work to get your specific plan put together

Plans are easy. Sticking to them is hard. Being held accountable and  pushing yourself to achieve difficult goals is even harder. If you need help sticking to your plan, or if you need somebody to Coach your through it, Contact me and we can get started on that, too. We can figure out your current limiters, develop the skills to improve them, and get you well on your way to achieving new personal goals. From skill development to equipment selection and even picking the right race for you, we can get that done and achieve it. Contact me and we can get started.

At the end of the day, if nothing else, I hope you’ll find something new or interesting here. And I hope something I share or do helps you the way it helped me. And I hope you find something that makes us both Post-Normal.

-Jon

0 comments: